Sunday 12 May 2013

A year ago, I could not get Isabel Marant's Dicker boots out of my head. That lovely soft taupey-mushroom colour works so well with jeans and a tee winter, and socks and a floral dress in the summer. Fast forward to now, and the wedge sneaker is eclipsing most street style blogs. If I were to invest in this style, I think the lighter beige makes a good training wheel pair. I'm rather tall, but done right, I don't really have qualms with wearing a heel during the day. Which would make a better investment? Or do you see this as a passing fad and are better off sticking with high street versions?


Images: one and two

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.