Friday 3 May 2013

The Great Debate: Peony v Hydrangea

Fresh flowers are the most beautiful little luxury you can buy yourself. Whether it's the full bulbous blooms of peonies, or the voluminous pastel colourings of hydrangeas, flowers are my favourite little treat to buy when having a blue day or feeling like the world is an ugly place.



The shot below was taken on an early Saturday morning when riding back from Canberra's Epic Farmer Markets. These three colours are complemented perfectly by the brown butcher's paper, and kept me company for a solid week in a tall, cylindrical, glass vase.

Images:one, two, threefour, five.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.