Thursday 21 March 2013


Natalie Portman - the ultimate boy/girl crush. I judge people on the basis of whether she is listed as one of their "boys want to date her, girls want to be her" celebs. She's had every boy I've ever dated vote locked down since her Star Wars role, but it wasn't until I read this interview with Jake Gyllenhaal that I fell in awe. Managing to exude femininity and substance in equal measures is not something which comes naturally to most, yet Portman does so with ease. (Taking the micky of herself in a Lonely Island Rap, now that's a level of infamy I most admire).



It seems obvious then that Natalie Portman would be the ideal embodiment of Dior's "Miss Dior" fragrance. Encapsulating so many elements that I find visually appealing - muted colour scheme, fresh flowers, immaculate eyeliner, bubble baths, ribbons, bows, dark shades, little black dresses, Paris - this clip has it all.



This year, Sofia Coppola paired up with the fashion house to enrapturing me again. I mean, a pink strapless dress paired with the perfect full pony tail, driving in a convertible? Totally stunning and evocative - chic effortless glamour and elegance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.