Thursday 21 March 2013



Of all the trends that have cropped (hehe) up over the past few years, the "mullet" dress has to be one of the most contested styles. With a cropped front, displaying the females most flattering asset (her kneecaps) I speculate over the longevity of this hemline.
The only label that could make me question my firmly held beliefs - Lover of course. I had the pleasure of trying on the gorgeous "Gothic" dress, but decided the small fortune I would have to spend on it could be someone else pleasure.


In the meantime, I'll have to settle for the Topshop version.

PS: Lover Mullet 'Lace-overlay Silk Gown' Wedding Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

About Me

My name is Cassie and I am a student currently on exchange in Manchester, UK from Canberra, Australia. This blog is a space for inspiration, the nicest things to me. Very, very amateur. Be kind.
Powered by Blogger.